Checked into this hotel for one evening while on business. Did not see much of hotel as went straight to my room so cannot comment on restaurant etc.. The room was a double but the bed was very small. Big enough for one person but glad I didnt have to share.. The room I stayed in had no air con so I had to leave the window open for the night to leave in some air. There was a massive generator (or something equally noisy) right under my window so didn't get much sleep. The shower head was faulty so sprayed water all over the floor which resulted in a pool of water in the bathroom. Hotel is fine if you are just stopping for the one night but wouldnt recommend it for a peaceful break. Perhaps ask for a room at the front of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new hotel with a modern stylish feel. 99 bedrooms all with flat screen TV and duvets. Leisure centre with sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, indoor pool, gymnasium. Popular restaurant locally and lively bar with entertainment. Full spa now open. Free car parking. Excellent conference and banqueting facilities for up to 350. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Clonmel Park Conference & Leisure Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clonmel Park Conference And Leisure Hotel
- Clonmel Park Conference Leisure Hotel