I've stayed here multiple times because it's the easiest place to stay. It's quite nice to look at and situated in a little retail park which is handy, with a KFC and pharmacy etc. Rooms are clean and comfortable but the one ruining factor is the breakfast. It is the worst breakfast I've ever had, tasteless bland food which is never hot enough, there's never enough of and most of the time you can't find anyone to help you! If they spent a tiny bit extra on the breakfast it would be a much nicer stay! The swimming pool is also quite cold!
- Also Known As:
- Clonmel Park Conference And Leisure Hotel
- Clonmel Park Conference Leisure Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new hotel with a modern stylish feel. 99 bedrooms all with flat screen TV and duvets. Leisure centre with sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, indoor pool, gymnasium. Popular restaurant locally and lively bar with entertainment. Full spa now open. Free car parking. Excellent conference and banqueting facilities for up to 350. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Clonmel Park Conference & Leisure Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.