“Charming coffee house in a charming town” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Sydney, Canada
“Charming coffee house in a charming town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My mother and I both enjoyed our Visit. The food was great, the service was good, atmosphere was nice. The lemonade was delicious. It was the first cafe we visited while in Ireland, and we asked for cream for the coffee. Little did we know, the Irish don't drink cream in their coffee. Mom asked for cream and the waitress, without a skip in her step, brought Mom some real whipped cream to add to her coffee. We were shocked and then realized coffee cream must not exist here. From then on we enjoyed many teas and some lattes, but will save our palettes for Canadian coffee with full cream :)

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely little coffee house”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Great spot for catching up with pals, which is what I've tended to use it for.
The service has always been good and any of the food I've ever had there has been very yummy.

Worth a visit.

Visited August 2012
Enfield, Meath, Ireland
“Nice lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Visited here almost by accident. Was looking for a coffee made with soya milk. Myself and my sister had lunch. I had a panini which was wheat free. Chicken with an Asian honey dressing. Unusual but very tasty. My sister had a salad, which she enjoyed.
Along with the two soya cappuccinos the bill came to nineteen euros. A little steep but make a nice treat.

Visited June 2013
Waterford, Ireland
“no value for money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

When I am in Dublin I visit Artizan cafe on baggott st which is quite an expensive area, so you would assume that would be reflected in the prices But no, for only 3 euros I get a beautifully delicious & FRESH scone and large (>600ml) latte, and served by very friendly staff. Contrast that with the likes of Buttermarket coffee hse, where you pay much much more for a small cup of flat coffee and dry and dull scone. I felt cheated the day I visited. No, I didnt complain, I just won't return. Just to say also that I find pretty much the same experience in O'Tuamas, Befanis, and Niamhs. So, these people who are disappointing the visitors to clonmel should drop by the likes of Artizan to see how it's done.

Visited September 2012
ireland
“Soooooo Tasty!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I recently went for a bite to eat here with my brother who was singing its praises. Being a very fussy eater I rarely venture from what I know but I was not disappointed.

We arrived about 11am and the place was very busy, always a good sign. There were various seating options, sofas, window seats and kitchen style dining chairs, we took what chairs were free.

The menu is varied and has something for most tastes. I had the club sandwich which was served with a generous side salad which didn't just contain rocket leaves and crisps (a pet hate of mine is when a side salad is advertised and you get a few dehydrated rocket leaves). Honestly it was the nicest sandwich I have ever eaten and I had to compliment the gentleman on the till when paying. I couldn't finish my food as I was so full but I wish I could have. The flavours were just mouth watering.

I also had coffee, and am a fussy coffee drinker and would recommend it for a latte for sure.

The staff were very pleasant and helpful. They were busy and forgot to bring us cutlery but I didn't mind having to go find some.

The place is spotless and is wheelchair, stroller and buggy friendly.

I would defiantly return. Service wasn't too slow either, always a bonus when in a hurry. If you could reserve seating and preorder lunch I would be there a lot more often.

• Visited January 2013