“Good Set Menu” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Newry, United Kingdom
“Good Set Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Good Food, Value and Service. Set menu offers great choice and is really good Value. Staff , whilst young, were attentive and service was excellent

Visited October 2012

Dundalk, Ireland
“Wedding Reception & Ceremony”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was maid of honor at a wedding which had both its ceremony and reception in Daver Castle.
Fabulous ceremony room, beautifully decorated and with the added convenience of having the reception next door. lovely surrounding for photograph also.
Meals was gorgeous and host was very attentive and friendly.

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Wedding Venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband and I held our wedding reception at Darver Castle in October 2012 and I am not sure I can put into words how fantastic it was! We both fell in love with Darver as soon as we went to visit and went on to book our wedding for the following year. As we do not live locally we didn’t have the opportunity to have many wedding planning meetings so most of it was done over email. Everything was so easy and the staff that we dealt with were friendly, helpful and professional. I was confident that everything was under control at all times. On the day itself we really couldn’t have asked for anything more. Not only was the sun shining so that we could have our photos in the beautiful grounds, but everything else was managed so professionally that I really didn’t have to think about anything – we just concentrated on having a great time. Since the wedding (and on the day) I have lost count of the number of guests that have said how amazing they thought Darver was. The service, the food, the rooms – everyone was so complimentary about everything! I do have to add a special mention to two outstanding members of staff – Mary and Trevor. They looked after us all day and were simply amazing – I knew when we chose Darver that it would be a special wedding venue but the service that we received from Trevor and Mary made it even more than we could have imagined, nothing was too much trouble. Thanks to everyone at Darver and I would certainly recommend it to anyone thinking of having a wedding here, it is worth every penny! I only wish we could do it again!

Visited October 2012
Dundalk, Ireland
“Perfection Perfection Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Our Daughter had her wedding reception at Darver Castle on Friday. It is hard to put into words how FABULOUS Darver Castle is. The whole experience from start to finish was absolutely brilliant. The setting, ambience, service and food gets 10/10 and is beaten only by the way the owner Aidan and his daughter Julia dealt with us. They made us feel like ours was the only wedding they were catering for during the year. Again the whole experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend Darver Castle. Aidan & Julia & staff thank you for a wonderful day.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, England, United Kingdom
“Wedding reception”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We had our wedding reception here on the weekend of 8th & 9th of September 2012, both venue & staff far exceeded our wildest expectations, we are already planning our anniversary and Christening(s) for here again as we LOVE IT that much....
Nothing was too much or too little for the staff, they took care of the smallest details without having to be asked and even details we hadn't thought of. You are truly made to feel welcomed and at home at Darver Castle.

We cannot put into words how highly we recommend Darver either for a visit, but mostly so for your wedding venue, it is a true fairytale experience.

• Visited September 2012