“Really nice food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Really nice food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Called in here for dinner with my boyfriend ,really nice food from starters to desert,very big portion,we really enjoyed def will be back

Dublin, Ireland
“Nice place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I've been here twice for lunch, and the first time was actually disappointing (but I tasted my friends food which was delicious!) Huge portion sizes also.

I've given such a good overall rating because its more a *hit* than a miss! When its good, its really good.

If the weather is nice, the outside seating is a really lovely place to eat, inside is less inspiring though. Service was timely and friendly.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderfully food and service too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

My friend and I are both Glutten free but there was no problem ordering from their menu. I had the steak which was too big to allow any pudding. My friend had the seabass -wonderful is all she could say. The staff were fab and the buzz in the place was perfect.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Athlone, Ireland
“Business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Guys,could I respectfully request that you remove the picture you have advertising your business? The picture in question is actually my business,Therefore,at a glance,reviews given be they good or bad are reflecting on my business,Many thanks..Vicky..

Visited July 2014
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Have been many times the staff are very nice and the food is fab,and affordable. Bring your own wine also helps... Will return again :-)