“OMG you have to try, will not disappoint you” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 73 restaurants in Athlone
Cuisines: Irish, Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“OMG you have to try, will not disappoint you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Visited this restaurant on Sunda with my family, we had an excellent meal cooked to perfection.. Excellent and professional service with great athmosphere. We were showed the newly furnished 'Verona room ' as a result I have booked for 20 of my family and friends for a get together. Looking foward to it and thank you.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
Tianjin, China
“New kid on the block”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Another great find ,by my better half!Situated on the high street,this lovely restaurant is well worth a try.Excellent Service and food,and also great value.We chose a table on the newly opened,1st floor.Beautiful and stylish area.We met the charming owner,also the designer and one of his daughters and had an terrific meal,and were very well taken care of.

Visited July 2013
Athlone, Ireland
“Good value, good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We dropped in here on a Sunday evening without a reservation. It's a small, restaurant, maybe 20 seats, well decorated. The menu is a cross between Mexican and Italian. There's not a huge selection but we really enjoyed it. You can bring your own wine but they have a nice house white for 14 euro.

The only thing I could criticise is the seats. They're bolt upright and not very comfortable.

A starter, 2 mains with sides and a bottle of wine cost 45 euro. We left happy and well fed so good value.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London
“Authentic, fresh, delightful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I stumbled upon this place during a work trip to Athlone. What a find! I am a big fan of simple, fresh, authentic cooking, and this place did not disappoint. I had the mexican cod with a side of polenta. Really beautiful flavours and nicely priced. I will certainly be back.

• Visited June 2013