Was lucky to have had a pleasure of dinner at Currarevagh House with a friend. The house is old, full of character and charm. Dinner was simply delicious, beautifully prepared and great presentation. Staff are wonderful and Harry is so charming and welcoming. We had coffee after in the sitting room which had a magnificent fire burning, coffee was divine and the home made goodies were scrumptious. We had a most enjoyable evening and left feeling totally relaxed and hope to enjoy this experience again in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ireland's longest running guesthouse now managed by the sixth generation of Hodgsons; 180 acres of private lake shore estate, comfortable surroundings offering a unique experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Currarevagh House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Currarevagh House Hotel Oughterard
- Currarevagh Hotel Oughterard