Visited this hotel with family and friends to celebrate a 50th birthday. The hotel is located on the coast with the drive up to the hotel an 8 minute walk from the town and rail station. The hotel itself, although lacking in up to decoration was made up for by the hotel staff who were friendly, helpful and went the "extra mile" to ensure we had a great stay, nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were large and had sky tv, tea/coffee making facilities plus a fridge in each room, with fantastic views of the coast. The food at breakfast was plentiful, tasty and hot. Dinner in the restaurant was excellent and value for money. Some great wines too. The spa facilities, gym, swimming pool were in excellent condition and well looked after. The hotel was clean, and well looked after. The golf was fantastic too, large wide fairways - however my son still managed to lose golf balls. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. There is even a castle in the grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deer Park Hotel is situated in the grounds of Howth Castle and surrounded by its own golf courses and yet only 9 miles from Dublin City Centre and Airport. Facilites include swimming pool with sauna and steam room and 2 all weather tennis courts. All rooms have bathroom, shower, TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Our Four Earls Restaurant offers an excellent menu including fresh fish from nearby Howth Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Deer Park Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deer Park Hotel Golf And Spa
- Deer Park Hotel Golf Howth
- Deer Park Hotel Course
- Deer Park Howth