“pizza from heaven” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“pizza from heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The best pizza for miles , you might have to travel all the way to Italy to find pizza to match ,tomato sauce to die for, i will be back that's for sure .

• Visited October 2013

“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

You enter in the Restaurant and it is like flying home in Italy. People are nice, food is perfect, music is romantic. I had my best Pizza in Ireland: and the coffee is simply amazing! I go to Il Divo every time I want to have real Italian food: and every time I feel like home.

• Visited October 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Still one of our Favourites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Had a lovely night out on Saturday at Il Divo - one of our favourite local restaurants. A very warm welcome as usual, and the service was as good as ever. A good crowd in - plenty of couples and a larger party - and there was a buzz about the place. Decor and fitting out here are good - subdued lighting and soft furnishing give the place a cosy feel. Also, possibly the cleanest toilets in Dublin. All the food was terrific - my bruschetta was both tasty and generous, and my pizza was almost too much even for me. The wife's starter - a cold meat and cheeses platter - was almost a meal in itself, but it didn't stop her attacking the same pizza that I had. Accompanied by a good bottle of wine and the whole meal (and the night) was great. Il Divo is highly recommended - we will continue to come here as the food, the service and the value for money are terrific.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Coleraine, United Kingdom
“Real Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Found this on a Living Social deal. That day there were two Italian restaurant offers and I clicked this one 'by mistake', really wanting one in town. I then read the reviews and decided to stick with it. I am so glad I did as this place is special. Genuine Italian food and hospitality. Food and wine very good and my friend said it was the best meal ever (Chicken supreme dish). My Bolognese dish was better than I have had it Italy and the Tiramisu was divine! Lovely touch to stencil the name of the restaurant in chocolate powder on the plate. So it turned out to be one of my better mistakes.

• Visited August 2013
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Best restaurant in Dublin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

That is our favourite place to dine with my husband.It is so nice to go there again and again.The food is fantastic tasty ,the place is lovely and the staff is really nice and helpful,they really care about customers.I went in many many ,many restaurant around Dublin,but this particular place is most special for us.The music is italian,the food,the atmosphere is italian,and that is what i expect from a italian restaurant.strongly recommend,if someone is looking for great food and nice people this is the place to go.Best!

• Visited July 2013