“Coasteering” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 8 Activities in Clifden
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Real Adventures Connemara in Clifden, Co. Galway - providing outdoor activities including; coasteering kayaking, surfing, hill walking, rock climbing and abseiling for Stags & Hens, families, individuals, groups and school groups.
Antwerp, Belgium
“Coasteering”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

While visiting Connemara, my boyfriend and I went coasteering near Ballyconeely with Real Adventures. With our fantastic guide Steven and another great couple we began our trip alongside the beautiful cliffs of Connemara. It was amazing! Thanks again for the great adventure.

Dublin, Ireland
“Connemara from the sea.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We firstly tried the Kayaking at Cleggan, and were amazed at the coastline. Kayaking in and out of caves, they made it a really memorable day. We were 3 families with age range of kids from 8 to 15. Clare and Steve are fantastic, so professional and provided all necessary equipment. We also tried the
Coasteering in Dunlaughlin and loved it so much that we repeated in Cleggan another day. Absolutely superb and again with a range of ages from 8 to 50, everyone was catered for. Climbing across the coastline, swimming in and out of caves, jumping off rocks in crystal pools, truly amazing and to be repeated. A real addition to any Connemara holiday . Visit their Flickr or Facebook pages to see the amazing images.

Visited August 2013
Clurrrrrre, Owner at Real Adventures Connemara, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Hi Elmagh, just getting round to replying to all the feedback from the summer. Thank you so much for your review, it's really lovely to hear such positive feedback. Stevie and myself had such a great time working with you and your families and we hope you will come back for some more adventures with us again in the not to distant future. Keep an eye out for new activities we are planning for next year.
Thanks again
Newport, Rhode Island, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Great time kayaking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went kayaking with Clare and our three teenagers, great time had by all, saw seals and surfed the waves in the kayaks. Clare was a wonderful guide--I wish we had tried coasteering too.

Visited August 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Such a good time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I booked this adventure day not knowing anything about the Irish coast other than it's gorgeous. We had an amazing time with Clare, as she showed us how to navigate the coast, swim into caves, and climb out of them. She knows the coast like the back of her hand. I wish I did my bachelor party (or Stag do) here. This would be a ton of fun with a group of friends. This was worth every penny.

New York City, New York
“An amazing Coasteering adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My brother and I had planned to surf in Ballyconnelly, but the surf was small so we decided to try Coasteering, having no idea what it was. It was absolutely amazing. Our guide Stevie was the greatest and he walked us through safety things and gave us some helpful tips.

He was brilliant and as we climbed the rocks, or swam the waters, he would give us little facts about Ireland and the culture. Once he realized we were capable of doing harder areas, he took us all over. He never pushed us and was great about capturing images on the camera he had with him.

My brother and I think this was one the best things we did in Ireland, because we were active, we learned about the sea life and had the most amazing views. We would have loved to stay in the pristine water forever.

Real Adventures was very easy to work with and everyone we spoke with was very kind and helpful. They work with smaller groups of people so that everyone gets a great experience.

This was well worth the money and I would highly recommend Real Adventures! Thanks Stevie for making it a wonderful day!