“Great Place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Clifden
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Guys Bar and snog is one of the oldest establishments in Clifden, serving a wide range of local dishes daily until 9pm. Evening traditional music sessions throughout the season. Late night music on Thurs/Fri and Sat. A selection of wines by the glass.
Southampton, Pennsylvania
“Great Place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

We ate here twice when we where in Clifden and both times the food was great and the service was great. I would suggest the sticky toffee pudding dessert

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dublin, Ireland
“Second time here - amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

it's the second time I eat at Guys Bar and I wouldn't go anywhere else is Clifden - I can honestly say I had the best mussels of my life there! Crab cakes are amazing too, the wine is very good, the staff is so nice and attentive..my only regret is that I'm not living in Clifden so I can't go more often!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Fabulous menu, food and setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

A group of us who completed the Gaelforce Adventure Race dined here on a busy Saturday night. We were happy to have a drink at the bar whilst we waited for our table. We were pretty starved and the quality and quantity of food did not disappoint. I would highly recommend the restaurant, we thought the price was right and we left full and very satisfied...we were also delighted to be able to buy individual 1/4 bottles of Prosecco at the bar...there was also a great seafood menu and the lamb and sea bass specials were top notch! Looking forward to dining here again..

Cottage Grove, Minnesota
“Great burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Ordered a Guy's Burger with blue cheese and onions ... fabulous - came with chips and a salad - very filling - come hungry ... I had to leave food. The wait staff was friendly and welcoming to all - myself as a lone traveler, families with young children, older couples ... fun to watch.

“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

When we stayed in Clifdon for the weekend we ate here twice. The food was top notch. Staff were extremely efficient. Reasonably priced and has a great atmosphere. Very well run and was my favorite place in the town.