A very nice 2 night stay in Adare. Staff were very friendly both in the hotel and the gym, and we found all facilities were excellent. The gym and pool were modern and well maintained. Breakfast was buffet style on the first morning, and table service on the second, both days it was very tasty with good quality bacon and plenty of other options available such as cereals and fruit. The dark soda bread was gorgeous. Hotel rooms were spotlessly clean with nice thick towels and bed sheets.
Only small complaint is that you can't turn the light off by the step during the night, I know it is to stop guests from falling over, but as a light sleeper I had to push my case up to it in order to block most of it out and I thankfully had a good 2 nights sleep in a very comfortable bed. Also you have to factor in the €17 return we paid in a taxi if you want a night out in Adare itself.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Adare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the beautifully, quaint village of Adare, Co. Limerick, the Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel in Limerick, is owned and managed by the Fitzgerald Family. As a member of Irish Country Hotels, it is part of the first hotel group to be received Guaranteed Irish membership. The hotel features the Fáilte Ireland Award Winning, Revas Spa, one of the most popular Spa Hotels in Limerick, and a fully equipped gym and leisure centre.The hotel is ideal for leisure breaks in Ireland, convenient for conference meetings and not to mention a stunning venue for your wedding. Join us and let our family look after yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.