Stayed for one night (New Years eve). Every staff member we encountered were exceptional which is rare these days, genuine and attentive.
Hotel itself is a manor dating from (1867 I think) and is really breathtaking. Grounds are beautiful with river running through it.
Ate in the Carraige House restaurant (on the grounds), food was reasonably good, service was excellent, €40 pp for 3 courses seemed a bit steep for what we got but it was NYE so it was to be expected I guess.
Rooms are old but nice, after all it is such an old building so the layout and decor reflects this.
Breakfast was one of the highlights, the quality, amount and service was exceptional.
Didn't use gym, pool,spa or play golf so cannot comment on these amenities.
I would highly recommend and would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor Hotel and Golf Resort is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Senior. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland