this was our 3rd castle stay what a opulent castle cannot say enough a true castle beautiful and grand we had lunch in the drawing room and was excellent the only thing we wish they had was a bar our breakfast was included in our room we call it hear in the us continental breakfast. we got here late and were so tired I did not take any pictures of the grounds and the next day we left and it was raining good out Irelands there is a club house which we did not see either as the last day we went to dingle cute little town and drive there was beautiful you have never seen the color green unit to go to Ireland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor Hotel and Golf Resort is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Senior. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland