We stayed at the Villas, family of six. Nice and spacious but renters before us must of fried onions before they left, our villa smelled, house keeping came and sprayed but wasn't til I bought and sprayed fabreeze that smell went away. We had tea at Manor and it was quite an experience being that we are from Miami. Some of us went golfing and to spa, it was nice but the fly fishing was a rip off. The place is beautiful and we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor Hotel and Golf Resort is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Senior. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland