Stayed last weekend in Adare Manor. On arrival at reception were made to feel very special by the beautiful receptionists Maria and Leah. Were immediately shown where the very large lounge was located and dining room and study for relaxation. The porter Patrick brought us to our room and any staff you happen along the way greet you with a broad smile and make you feel very welcome. Although the Hotel/Castle is large it is very homely. The staff act as a team and will go to any lengths to make sure your stay is enjoyable. We stayed in room 416 and had a view of the river and the golf course. The breakfast was 5 star standard. I played the golf course once and it is challenging - Tiger usually plays here in a Charity event. I would love to go back when the gardens are in full bloom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor Hotel and Golf Resort is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Senior. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland