My wife and I, sister and brother in law stayed at the Villa units at Adare Village for a week in January, where it was warmer than here in MA. (Sis and Br in law live in FL). While there was absolutely nothing we could find about Ireland in general that wasn't wonderful, Adare Village in particular was far nicer in every way than any of us could have imagined. Historic, beautiful, luxurious, warm and friendly! I must admit that for the low package price of travel, car rental and lodging I waited for the 'catch', but there was none. The food was simply fantastic.This was a time and place to remember. I can't stress enough how much we recommend this package for anyone considering a trip to Europe. Eric Gustafson, Southampton, MA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the lush heartlands of County Limerick, Adare Manor Hotel and Golf Resort is one of Ireland's most evocative and spellbinding castle hotels. Steeped in exotic history and surrounded by medieval ruins, its 840-acre demesne is home to beautiful parklands, superb trout fishing on the river Maigue, and a renowned 18 hole championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Senior. Unique and individual accommodation, the best of contemporary Irish food in an incomparable setting, and the highest standards of modern hospitality are hallmarks of the Manor experience. Adare Manor is a 25 minute drive from Shannon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Adare
- Adare Manor Hotel And Golf Resort
- Adare Manor Resort
- Adare Manor Ireland