Treated my friend to a nights stay here for her 40th birthday. Staff were friendly on arrival. Lobby and hall areas a bit shabby looking. Room was lovely though and very clean. I would fault the lighting, very poor as only two bedside lamps and bathroom very dark, should have a dimmer switch. Shuttle bus into Kinsale but we were not made aware that they charged €3 which wasn't an issue if we knew but the bus driver was quite rude and had very little English. Disappointed that there was no residents bar, closed at 2am. Breakfast was lovely. All in all nice stay but I do feel overpriced for the quality of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlton Hotel Kinsale is set on 90 acres of mature wooded parkland with panoramic views overlooking Oysterhaven Bay, this luxury Kinsale hotel are committed to providing the highest standards and take pride in their tranquil surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Carlton Hotel & C Spa Kinsale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Kinsale Hotel And Spa
- Carlton Kinsale Hotel Kinsale
- Carlton Hotel Kinsale