Just back from a lovely week in kinsale - we stayed in one one of the lodges which turned out to be a great idea. The hotel is lovely and the staff are friendly - there were a few weddings on during our stay so having the lodge to go to was great!! Especially as we were 2 families with kids .
The lodges are spacious and very comfortable - near enough to hotel for breakfast and drinks etc, but far enough not to be disturbed by wedding guests .
The bus into kinsale was a good idea- (€3 for adults- kids free)the drivers very accommodating when we wanted to go to a The Bulman .
We are planning to return again next year - might stay longer we enjoyed Kinsale so much :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlton Hotel Kinsale is set on 90 acres of mature wooded parkland with panoramic views overlooking Oysterhaven Bay, this luxury Kinsale hotel are committed to providing the highest standards and take pride in their tranquil surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Carlton Hotel & C Spa Kinsale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Kinsale Hotel Kinsale
- Carlton Kinsale Hotel And Spa
- Carlton Hotel Kinsale