I was traveling with a group and we all enjoyed our stay. Everything was clean and the room had a wonderful view. The bathroom was very up to date. One member of our group did not like her room, because the fumes from the boiler made her I'll, but everyone else loved theirs. I had an amazing view overlooking the river. The breakfast was the full Irish breakfast, and it was quite good. The place is off the beaten path, about seven minutes out of KInsale, so you must drive to town for shopping and eating. But, it was very peaceful and beautiful in the countryside. Get pdirections before you go. We turned around a few times trying to find it. But, it was a lovely place to stay, and I would recommend it very highly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the scenic river, Rivermount House completed a total upgrade and refurbishment in 2008. It offers four-star quality at affordable rates. We feature classic mahogany furniture, heavily embossed wall coverings and exquisite soft furnishings, which have all resulted in creating an ambiance of luxury comfort and style. With a classy polished marble foyer, this accommodation feels more like a boutique hotel but with the personal attention and traditional warmth of a B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Rivermount House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rivermount House Bed And Breakfast
- Rivermount House Hotel Kinsale