This guest house is in a fabulous location just at the beginning of the lovely Scilly Walk, minutes walk to good pub and two great restaurants. Great views from rooms and lovely little balcony. Bedroom was very cosy, breakfast really good.
Only three bad points about the room,
1. There was a plastic sheet on the bed, even though there was a lovely feather duvet and pillow.
2. There were no tea/coffee making facilities in the room.
3. There was no switch for the bedside wall lamps,
also as others have said, walls are paper thin
I would recommend this guesthouse, but only if you got a good deal, I wouldn't pay anything over E100 per room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Lodge is a hidden gem of luxury and service on Kinsale's waterfront. Our guesthouse's stunning location on the water's edge looks out over the magnificent Kinsale harbour and marina. Watch the world sail by as you gaze out over your veranda with a glass of port in your hand and the warmth of a real log fire by your side. Visit Harbour Lodge and indulge yourself in exclusive luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Harbour Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.