We stayed here last weekend and it is definitely worth the money,. It is the cheapest rate to be found in clonakility for a bank holiday august weekend. The rooms are a good size. Breakfast is freshly cooked and nice. The shower is quite low on the wall but its fine. we had friends who stayed in the quality hotel said it was expensive and an awful lot of children sreaming. So if you dont have children this place is great. You can hear the noise from the cars on the main street however. The location is good. It is near the shops and pubs and restuarant with supervalu 3 mins walk away. Had dinner in Mio's restuarant. It was ok only. Service by the two girls that work in the B & B is brilliant. They are so nice nice and welcoming and will do anything for you to help out. All in all if you are looking for a cheap good place to stay in clonakility this is it.
- Also Known As:
- The Clonakilty Townhouse Hotel
- The Clonakilty Townhouse Hotel Clonakilty
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clonakilty Townhouse boutique style hotel accommodation in Clonakilty offers Great Value Accomodation with elegant, comfortable Rooms in the picturesque heart of Ireland's Tidiest Town. Enclosed Car Park to rear of building, Free Wi Fi Internet, Cable TV, All rooms are En-Suite and there is a Lift to all floors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Clonakilty Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.