“Back Again” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Midleton
cork
“Back Again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

A lot can change in a short space of time,and as far as I am concerned it has.In my capacity as a bus driver I stopped here recently to watch the Munster hurling Final.I had a capacity load,52 passengers to be exact.One of the ladies who was accompanied by her Mother asked the manager for a sandwich as her mother was Diabetic.She was refused on the grounds that they do not sell sandwiches on a Sunday.The manager did offer some brown bread and soup,which was not accepted.I spoke to him personally but to no avail.He explained that the chef was doing food and would not be able to do sandwiches .I would point out that the place was not exactly buzzing with only a few patrons eating at 4pm.We spent a serious amount of money here on the day,and to be treated like this is totally unacceptable Rest assured I wont be back,which is a pity because it is a handy stop on the N25.There are others in the area who would love this type of customer.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

cork
“beware of sign”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

the sign out on the N25 states that full irish breakfast is 5 euro which is factually correct.However as there is no clear definition of what an irish breakfast consists off I would advise caution.The breakfast here is nice and well done,but alas it was on the small side,and not the typical feed that we are used to.The two mile inn is a handy place to stop,and refresh your batteries,but I feel that they should improve on the quantities on the plate and charge an extra few euro which would still represent good value.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Waterford, Ireland
“Good food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

My family and I called here for the first time on the way home after St. Patricks day parade and was served by a pleasant young bar man who recommended the buffalo wings which turned out the nicest I've had and the Irish stew was to die for kids got lollypops leaving nice touch will defo call again

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cobh, Ireland
“Outstanding ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great place to eat for a good breakfast and a yummy lunch. The owner is more than helpful and friendly. Our boys didn't finish their lunch and the owner put them in two take away trays which was very nice. Had a stew and my husband had lasagne which we both enjoyed. The prices are reasonable for the homemade quality of the delicious food.
Overall, I warmly recommend this place.

“Fabulous food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Was passing here and couldn't miss the opportunity to check the food out again, popped in for breakfast it was that nice we went back for dinner twice,

• Visited August 2013