“Five star ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Mallow
Ireland
“Five star ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed in the Springfort for 4 nights for business and I would highly recommend it to anyone; the food is outstanding and the rooms are old style grandeur. Wonderful to see a hotel busy with both locals and visitors. Very friendly staff and my highest compliments to the chef!!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
norah5Cork, Owner at Springfort Hall Country House, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear lorrl5,

Thank for you for taking the time to review Springfort Hall Hotel and thank you for 5 Stars.
I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I will certainly pass on your compliments to the chef.

Paul Walsh.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Galway, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Stayed here with the company and even though it did not have a leisure centre I quiet enjoyed the stay! Rooms were nice clean and comfy maybe a small bit dated but the food made up for this! Amazing is the only word to describe it! Will return very soon.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Naughtoncsnb,

Thank you for taking time to review Springfort Hall Hotel and thank you for the 5 stars. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here.

Leixlip, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

On arrival at Springfort Hall - we were greeted at reception and advised of dinner specials for that evening. The very friendly receptionist showed us to our room and was also very helpful with directions to a place that we had to visit!!
We had a lovely twin-bedded room, as requested.
Unfortunately we were just overnighting and didn't have time to explore the beautiful grounds.
We had an early dinner in the bar and it was delicious. Compliments to the chef. It would have been so nice to dine in the restaurant but this was not to be as time was against us that evening!!
However, next morning we would have loved to take breakfast in the restaurant but it was served in the bar.......a very minor dislike..... in what was a lovely stay

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Dear 431Globetrotter,

Thank you for taking time to post a review of Springfort Hall and for the 5 stars.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for all the fabulous comments.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

My wife and I just returned from a three night stay at Springfort Hall. We considered hubbing from Cork City but chose Mallow instead. As much as we enjoyed our day trips, we even more so enjoyed coming back at the end of the day, having our favorite "refreshment" by the fireplace and enjoying the hospitality. Rooms are roomy, comfortable and clean. Beautiful setting. Excellent food and service. Can't imagine how it could have been better. Thanks to all at Springfort Hall for a memorable visit.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

My wife and I just returned from a trip to Ireland which included three nights at Springfort Hall. Wonderful, courteous, professional and attentive staff. Food is great. Beautiful setting. Far exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is the third time I have been back to Springfort Hall for lunch. The previous occasion I found the food 'ok' but this time it was 'excellent'. It was hot, plentiful portion size and tasted devine. The mix of spring onion in the mashed potato lifted the flavour of the Hake. I didn't want my meal to end.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Cork
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

myself and my husband had a lovely stay at Springfort hall the bed was very comfortable and got a good nights sleep location was great what I like most of all was the staff there friendness thank you ,

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Springfort Hall Country House? Share your experiences!