I attended a family wedding and stayed in Springfort Hall for three nights. It is an old country house with rooms added on. The rooms are not 4 star standard at all, very basic rooms. The hotel is a fabulous setting for a wedding and if you get the weather, then it is even better. We ate in the hotel a few times over the weekend and the food was lovely. The manager was very helpful and accomodating but I found alot of the staff unhelpful and I found myself having to ask a numerous of times for things to be done, which should not happen in a 4star. I feel the staff let the hotel down.
I would highly recommend the hotel as a wedding venue, as the room setting is really nice and the food is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Springfort Hall Hotel is a uniquely magical 4* 18th-century Country House Hotel which is surrounded by tranquil woodlands. The hotel offer 49 en-suite bedrooms which are all uniquely designed with an "old world charm". Springfort Hall Hotel is also renowned for its fine food in its Lime Tree Restaurant and is also a member of Good Food Ireland. The hotel also has a magical banqueting suite catering for weddings with up to 300 guests. Springfort Hall Hotel is open 7 days per week and offers dining services daily from 12.30pm - 9.30pm from bar food, to restaurant lunch, snacks to evening meals. A visit to Springfort Hall Hotel is a must to experience "elegance in the country". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Springfort Hall Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springfort Hall Country Hotel
- Springfort Hall Country Mallow