“Very tasty. ” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Sligo, Ireland
“Very tasty. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Very good service, lovely food.
I asked for no coriander in the main course, got none in the appetiser either, I usually forget to ask! Special rice was very good. Played only one tune on repeat though, can't get it out of my head now!

Ireland
“A Great Surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Stayed in Mallow on thursday 30th of January as a stop off on a business trip. Arrived late and the food in my hotel had finished. They recommended that I try this indian up the street.

I was the only customer in the restaurant so you can imagine my expectations were not all that good.

I had a couple of cobra beers with a friendly waiter while I waited for my food. Did you know that nobody in India has even heard of Cobra beer, If you want to drink an Indian beer try Kingfisher!

The food when it arrived was excellent. I cook Indian food myself from scratch and have eaten in a wide range of Indian restaurants and the food here could compete with the best of them.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cork
“Best Indian I've ever been to.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I've eaten in lots of Indian restaurants in different countries. This gem of a place has the freshest, tastiest, most well cooked and presented food I've ever had the pleasure to eat. I can't recommend it enough! Go and try it out... thank me later!

Cork
“Great food, but you will wait for it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

The menu is great and the staff are very helpful. space is tight and be prepared to sit for two hours if having a 2-3 course meal. Quality takes time

Visited October 2013
“Excellent food, good service ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We had a lovely meal here, food was delicious, service was excellent , starter and mains arrived promptly we couldn't fault a thing. Will definitely be back again.