“Awful” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Geisha Restaurant

Geisha Restaurant
Malahide Marina Village | Malahide, County Dublin, Malahide Leinster, Ireland (Formerly Geisha Malahide)
+353 1 845 0060
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Malahide
Cuisines: Asian fusion
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Wonderful setting overlooking Malahide Marina with extensive menus including Asian Fusion, Sushi and the best of Irish products to bring you the delights of both world.
dublin
“Awful”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Very poor service. Cold food and cold atmosphere. Six for dinner and we all felt that we were ignored by staff although restaurant was quiet and we all agreed we will never return. Food cold.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Guest Relations M, General Manager at Geisha Restaurant, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
I am sorry to receive your review and that your meal was unsatisfactory. It appears your experience, was far removed from our normal standards. I have discussed your points in depth with all the heads of departments concerned as well as the head chef and can assure you that we have revisited, in depth geisha Group policies and procedures to ensure standards are consistently applied. Whilst I am not making excuses I am hopeful that you can treat your experience as an isolated occurrence and that you will consider geisha for future nights out.

I sincerely hope that you will take my comments onboard and allow me the opportunity to welcome you back to the restaurant in the future.

if you would like to contact me directly please feel free to call me by phone 0862469890 or email gm.geisha@gmail.com

Dublin, Ireland
“Dinner here is not just dinner it's an event.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have dined several times with one or two friends at Geisha Malahide since it opened earlier in the year. Last night I dined there as part of a group of 28 friends and neighbours. As expected at this time of year the restaurant was running at full capacity but that didn't take from the food or service we received. The staff have this knack of engaging in conversation with their customers and make everyone feel special and welcome. So many restaurants let themselves down this time of year but not the staff at Geisha. The format they adopted for the night was sharing platters between four for all courses. This obviously works very efficiently for the kitchen and very well for the customers. Orders don't need to be taken as a full selection is served. At no stage did i witness any platters being returned to the kitchen It's like having your own buffet served to the table. After the meal live music was provided in the bar followed by a disco where everyone danced into the early hours. In my opinion whether you are looking for an intimate dinner for two or a celebration dinner for 50 this is the place to go.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dear Guest Thank you for your feedback with regards to your visit to the Geisha malahide . I have passed on your positive comments to the departments you have mentioned and all were delighted your experience was memorable. I look forward to welcoming you to the restaurant again soon. Yours Sincerely Richard Nolan General manager
“Fantastic Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

i was at the geisha for a Christmas party last Friday was met by the manager who got us a seat in the bar and were served a cocktail by christo one of his own concoctions .food in the restaurant was amazing and the service was top class the entertainment was brill this place is not just a restaurant but a great night venue

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Guest Relations M, General Manager at Geisha Restaurant, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Guest Thank you for your feedback with regards to your visit to the Geisha Malahide. I have passed on your positive comments to the departments you have mentioned and all were delighted your experience was memorable. I look forward to welcoming you to the Geisha Restaurant again soon. Yours Sincerely Richard Nolan General Manager .
Dublin, Ireland
“will be back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

enjoyed a very pleasant evening with friends in Geisha. Staff welcoming and attentive. Lovely decor in a wonderful setting. Absolutely loved the presentation of the food which was delicious and enjoyed by all in our party. Reasonably priced. Look forward to my next visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Castledermot, Ireland
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

We usually dine in Siam Thai however it was booked out on that Saturday evening. So we booked a table last minute at Geisha and we're glad we did. It certainly gave Siam a run for their money! The restaurant layout is very nice, comfortable and the attentive service was excellent! The food was top notch, I had the chilli calamari for starters and risked the fillet steak (medium rare) for mains. It was cooked and tasted perfect . The rest of our group also enjoyed their experience......
We will be back for round two...

Visited November 2013
Guest Relations M, General Manager at Geisha Restaurant, responded to this review, December 9, 2013