“Worth a visit” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Mediterranean, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pacifico Restaurant Grill over looks the beautiful Marina in Malahide Village. With breathtaking views and food to die for, what more could you want ? We serve a delicious range of foods from juicy Chargrill steaks and Homemade Burgers with Tequila & peppercorn Sauce, Chimmichurri Dressing and Jalapeno Fritters, we also have a great range of Fresh Seafood including Beer Battered Fish & Chips, Calamari Fritters, Prawn Pil Pil and many more. We also serve yummy Mexican Food including Fajitas, Burittos, Enchiladas, Nachos, Chicken Wings and many many more. We love kids too and have a great kids menu for €6.95 Including burgers, breast of chicken strips, Fish Goujons, Cheese Quesadilla and of course Sausages. All kids meals are inclusive of drink and ice cream. Our desserts are all home made and we have some delicious cocktails, beers and a great wine list to wash it all down with.
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Visited recently for an early evening meal with our 2 kids. We're slightly apprehensive when we arrived as the restaurant was empty. We opted for 2 kids meals as well as chicken enchilada and pork burrito. We also had a stater of nachos. The pork burrito was a waiter recommendation and it was unreal! Superb! The enchilada was also great and the kids meals were spot on. Our waiter was attentive and ensured we were well looked after. As the meal progressed more and more diners arrived and you could really see how good the staff were in helping all their customers with the same levels of attention.

I would definitely recommend a friend and hope to return the next time I am in Malahide.

Dublin, Ireland
“Very enjoyable experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Excellent food, courteous staff, easy informal atmosphere – overall a very enjoyable experience.

We have already recommended La Sirena to friends and will definitely be returning.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Definitely worth a visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Although malahide has some fantastic resurants la sirena is most definitely not to be looked over. Iv been there three times and iv found the last two times too be much better. the staff were great and service brilliant we had a table of 8 and the resturant was quite busy, still we were seated quickly and our great food all arrived together. We were each given complimentary flaming sambucas when we finished our meal which I thought was a nice touch. the food is really really good. I certainly feel la sirena delivers authentic fresh Mexican food. The nachos are the best I've ever eaten and the burritos are gorgeous, the chilli is also fabulous and the chefs cook it too your preference which was great as I'm not brilliant with hot food. I ate twice off the early bird which I found had loads to offer, some of the people from my party felt it was too limited but I didn't think so but everyone from the table was really happy with the food. The only Down side I found with la sirena was that the starter portions were so big but so tasty that I ate the lot leaving me only able to finish 3/4 of my mains. Not a huge complaint! The atmosphere/design of la sirena is great and doesn't feel like your in malahide until you look out the window and enjoy that great views of the marina- la sirena is a great find.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Norristown, Pennsylvania
“La Sirena is La AWESOME!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Our second visit now to La Sirena and we can't get enough. The food is great, but the service is the best, our waitress was soooo friendly. Great selection of salsa, my goal is to try them all. We ordered the chips with a selection of 3 dips as soon as we sat down, this time we had the Salsa Negra (nice dose of sweetness), Salsa Ranchera (wasn't expecting it to be served warm, it was a great surprise) & the pickled jalapeños (they were ok). On this visit, we decided to have an appetizer supper, so we selected the Quesadilla (delicious!), the Cheese Pot (equally delicious!) and the Chilaquiles (fantastic, with a kick!). Only bummer, was they were out of the corn bread that is served with the Cheese Pot, so they substituted tortilla chips. This would have been fine had we not also order the Chilaquiles, which were also served with tortilla chips. It was my dumb mistake, I read the menu and thought this app came with soft flour tortillas. The Salsa Roja and the spicy beef with this dish were fantastic, a bit too hot for my wife but it was right up my ally. Lastly, my only complaint is that the A LaCarte items are a bit on the expen$ive side. But the quality is outstanding, so there's your tradeoff. Go ahead and treat yourself to La Sirena, you're worth it. Although, if value is what you seek, best to go for their Early Bird (M-Th 5-10pm! & Fri-Sun 5-7).

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Gun Fun Place - Nice Food, Great Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Went to La Sirena with a group of friends. We all had the early bird which gives a choice of about 6 starters and 10 main courses. At €18.95 it's very good value. Would recommend the mussels cooked in beer for starter and the fish cooked in coconut milk or any of the burritos for main course. A good selection of wines at a reasonable price (for Dublin) and friendly, patient and good humoured waiters make this a very good dining experience particularly for a large group (we were 8). It's a short Dart (train) trip from the city centre

• Visited July 2012