“good restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Restaurant Wine Bar Guest Accommodation
enniscrone
“good restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

enjoyed lunch and had visited for Dinner with family and friends -- was always very pleased with service food -- good value -- staff friendly

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ballina, Ireland
“Wow wow wow !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I was brought here for Valentines by my boyfriend, and what a surprise I got. Normally we wouldn't venture too far from Ballina but I'm glad he booked us in. There was an amazing ambience with lovely live instrumentalists for the occasion paired with the really friendly staff. The menu was first class and we both enjoyed the scallops to start and then the duck and hake for main. Everything was very well executed with great flavours. The wine was fab and reasonable for the great quality provided. Dessert was heavenly and homemade. We had the most relaxing and fabulous evening, I cannot wait to return again. Well Done , to what seems to be a very hard working and dedicated team! There was such a personal touch to the whole experience.

“Fantastic food, service just can't do enough for you and just amazing views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Pre dinner cocktails went down very good followed by a fantastic 3 course meal with such friendly service that will make sure you want to return. The food and views in this place are hard to compare, as they are as equally fantastic. Can't wait to return here.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful Afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Came here for lunch last Thursday with my daughter and grandchild
We were so well looked after by a lovely waitress called Niamh ,
She was so good and made sure our experience there was special.
We were a bit early for the early bird menu ,but that wasn't a problem ,
Chicken nuggets and chips for my grand child were so tasty ( def homemade ) as were the chips I nearly wished I had ordered them!
But then our food came again homemade Vietnamese spring roll was delicious and very different to the usual duck or chicken ones that are on most menus, my daughter had crab and ravioli lobster with a tomato and goats cheese sauce which was amazing I had the same but asked would the chef mind doing mine in a white wine and mushroom sauce, this was no problem, and came just as desired . We had chocolate brownies for dessert and drinks and found the bill very reasonably priced.

Visited February 2014
Sligo, Ireland
“Family Celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We recently held a family celebration dinner for my mums birthday in Waterfront House. To say the food was excellent would be an understatement. Every single member of the group of 14 were raving about their meal. We had 2 coeliacs also in our group and the staff made sure that there was an excellent choice of dishes available for them. The service from both staff and management was excellent, very helpful and very friendly. I would highly recommend Waterfront House for any family function. And we will definitely be frequenting this restaurant again.

• Visited January 2014