“lovely bar and restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Limerick, Ireland
“lovely bar and restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

will def go back food very good and staff very plesent as were the other people in maddens nice and clean too

Visited April 2013

Sacramento, California
“Great Spot For Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

My wife and I were in Bundoran to see family and we went to Madden's for lunch several times as it was close to my mother-in-law's house. For a lunch spot, there wasn't a crowd, the bartender was attentive, and the food was always hot and tasty. I usually went with the turkey and it was good.

I can't say whether our experience for lunch is duplicated for dinner, but for lunch, we were pleased and felt that our meal was a good value.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fermanagh
“Disappointed Potential Customer?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I am writing this review because yesterday Sunday 28th April 2013 my husband and I entered Maddens at approx 6.45pm to get food, we sat at a table and my husband went up to the bar and requested a menu and was told last orders had been taken, by a grumpy barman. It clearly stated on a blackboard outside the door food served until 7pm, If this is the case they should advertise last orders taken at what ever time, in my opinion this is FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. Also the staff 3 men started whispering as we were leaving, they were not very pleasant people. Needless to say we went somewhere else. So beware anyone intending to dine in MADDENS watch the time. A very disappointing experience. In the peak season people will be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
dublin
“great pints and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were in Bundoran for a week and Maddens bar was the best place for both drink and food. We had the lamb and fresh fish which were excellent.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is a very nice place for a good night in the pub. The food is also excellent!!
The view from the tables upstairs is great.

• Visited September 2012