“great place....” 5 of 5 stars

Station Road, Ballina 353, Ireland
096 - 21916
Website
Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Description: Paddy Jordan's is a third generation family business. At paddy Jordan's a true Irish welcome awaits you. we offer an extensive menu specializing fresh fish daily. Our daily specials board offers great value at €11.95.We boast beautifully manicured gardens with a great outdoor dining area, perfect the summer season.Every Friday and Saturday Night we have live traditional music in our lounge after 9.30pm
Coventry, Rhode Island, United States
“great place....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I ate at Paddy Jordan's 3-4 Times while I was in Ireland. The food is great, the people are very friendly and the atmosphere was awesome. I would highly recommend it.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Killarney, Kerry, Ireland
“Outstanding! Great Atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was here for a family confirmation dinner and throughly enjoyed every aspect of it. Not only was the 3 course meal beautiful but the staff and surroundings made it such an enjoyable day. I couldn't fault a thing! It was lovely sitting down to have a meal with the family and then being able to go between sitting in the lovely garden area and the quaint little bar for a few drinks in the early the evening. It was perfect place for a family event (there was about 25 of us) we felt very welcomed and service was supurb. I think the place may have won a prestigious award, I may have misheard. Either way it throughly deserves one!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“This restaurant has very welcoming,friendly staff, a warm cosy atmosphere, accomodating your needs to make your visit a most enj”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Our group of 19 enjoyed a wonderful meal in Jordan's on April 26th. This party was an informal gathering - a leaving party to wish someone well and the staff had provided decorative touches to add to the occasion. On arrival we were welcomed and served complimentary prosecco- a lovely touch I thought. Even though the group was quite big, the ordering and serving of the food was done in an easy efficient manner with lots of friendly banter. The food was presented on a variety of platters, piping hot and delicious, with sauces on the side where requested and all tastes catered for. The staff were discreetly attentive throughout the evening. This is the third occasion this group has enjoyed a meal in Jordan's. I wish the highest praise and commendation to the management and staff for their hospitality and quality of service. Trish and Helen have been particularly helpful in arranging these evenings. Thank you,ladies, yet again for a superb service!

“Thank u AngelaH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Hi I was in ur bar today 18th of April at approx 12/1230. I was served by a wonderful lady didn't get her name but she was wearing the uniform her manner was extremely friendly warm and very pleasant, the food was delicious and the whole atmosphere was thoroughly enjoyable, I'd heard ur adverts on Midwest radio and am very pleased I decided to go in. Thank u and ur wonderful staff especially the girl who served me, I felt terrible with the measly tip I gave her so to make up for it I decided to sing her praises to hopefully the management.

Mayo
“Always and ever the same-Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My children irish dance at a Ballina dance class three times a week. While not from the Ballina area myself, Paddy Jordans is always somewhere I look forward to going when I travel to Ballina. On the winter evenings, there is nothing nicer than a bowl of their chowder with some of their beautiful brown bread and sitting in their beer garden during the summer months is something special too. Myself and my friends are always greeted with such welcome as are all the other paying customers that come in. Helen in particular cannot do enough for you, always checking that you are ok and ensuring that everyone in the group has everything they require. Paddy Jordans hasn't won awards for no reason, their food if beautiful and wholesome as is their welcome. We certainly WILL be back.