“Food and service is very good” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 10 attractions in Belmullet
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
Attraction Details
mayo
“Food and service is very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Would recommend to anyone. Great food, excellent value, nice atmosphere, friendly staff. Will be going again!!!

Ireland, West Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Lovely food and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Had a meal recently with friends and found the food delicious , and a great selection on the menu staff are very friendly and helpfulj . I would recommend any anyone to eat here .

Dubai, U.A.E.
8 attraction reviews
“First visit”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Having toured North Mayo for the day on Sat,Jan,12th, my brother-in-law & myself were looking forward to a meal & decided to try the Gateway. From the moment we arrived everything looked promising. The bar & dining area is warm & comfortable even if a little devoid of any character. The staff were very friendly and pleasant. Having got our drinks promptly we were ready to order from our very pleasant waitress. My colleague,Joe BEAG ordered cod while I went for the spicy chicken. Both meals arrived quickly - too quickly. Joe was very pleased with his selection. Mine was a disaster. The chicken was dry,tough as old boots & obviously reheated. The accompanying noodles were also reheated & stuck together like they had been sitting around for a while. Because I was hungry I ate everything but I did bring my displeasure to the attention of the waitress. I also asked her to tell the chef. Because I liked the place,I will go back there again but I will have something other than the spiced chicken with noodles. What a pity.

Belmullet, Co. Mayo
7 attraction reviews
“Food and wine Matching Christmas Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

If there could be a rating better than excellent it is well deserved for the fantastic meal and service our group experienced last night in the Gateway.
We had some special requests for the evening and all were supplied with enthusiasm and co-operation. The dinner setting, the food, the service and attention to all our needs was A1+.
From our experience, if you need to organise a function with a difference the Gateway will pull out all the stops for you. I can recommend the Gateway with confidence.

Visited December 2012
Nottingham
4 attraction reviews
“Deceptively Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Visit Belmullet quite often and despite being out on a limb it really is a fabulous place. Our last visit was to a Christening with the celebrations taking place at Gateway. Hats off to everyone. Good food, good service, great location. Drinks are "pricey" to say the least, but other than that a great event. The kids had there own entertainment area downstairs which is a blessing for parents. Organising and event? Give it a go.

Visited August 2012