“Great time” 5 of 5 stars

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
“Great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I think the best bar vibe we experienced in Ireland. Enjoyed joking around with a group of locals, drinking the dark stuff and waiting for the music to begin. I certainly couldn't keep up in the drinking department. And when the music began, was it good.

New Jersey, USA
“Don't miss this when you're in Dingle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I went to Dingle for the weekend to run in the Conor Pass Mini. O'Sullivan's put on a great barbeque for the runners afterwards. I enjoyed the place so much I went back later in the day. As a woman traveling on my own, they made me feel very comfortable. Everyone working there is friendly and the atmosphere is really cool. I would highly recommend you go to O'Sullivan's. Thank you Tommy and team for a great time.

Visited October 2013
Pittsburgh
10 attraction reviews
“Fab place, best we had in Ireland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were there on a Sunday night. This place did not disappoint. True to form and a musicians haven. Small, candles, lively, authentic and well done music. I would call it an Irish jam session. More than one style and more than one musician. From what I was told the owner was on the guitar. From the poster I saw on the wall this would hold to be true. A stop in this town or Ireland without visiting this place would be a grave mistake. As a musician myself it was a nice respite from the grainy, over played tourist music. We found it by overhearing someone in a shop. Getting lost and not finding it until by accident. We realized we were in the right place after starting our first pint. Go, please, do yourself the favor.

uk
6 attraction reviews
“Best and purest Irish music you will ever hear”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Tommy is an amazing guitarist. Don't expect any traditional irish singalong songs. He brings together other fantastic musicians. The pub is tiny. Seats are rare, they don't do food. Some Americans next to us ordered in takeaway Pizza !

This place is a rare gem but eat before you go and be prepared to stand a while. It is worth it

Visited October 2013
Des Moines, IA
4 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Trad Music!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Tommy O'Sullivan's Courthouse Pub has terrific Guinness and wonderful music. The night we were there, Pauline Scanlon was performing with her guitarist, Donough Hennessy. They were outstanding. Tommy is a very friendly fellow. This is THE place for traditional Irish music in Dingle.