“O'Sullivan's....the best” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 67 things to do in Dingle
Calgary
“O'Sullivan's....the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I took my Canadian 20-something son and his girlfriend to Ireland in May 2012, her first time ever trip there. We spent wonderful time in Dublin and Cork and in between. But both say their nights at O'Sullivan's Courthouse were the best of the trip. Superb traditional music, super-friendly staff and a great B&B recommended by the pub staff. Both my son and his girlfriend are going back, this time without me!

Sean Hayes, Calgary, Canada

Visited January 2013

Denver, CO
“Great pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We are from the states and this is the type of pub that you need to go to if you are looking for a real Irish experience! Lots of singing and traditional music in a cozy, comfortable and warm atmosphere.

Ardmore, Pennsylvania
“good music and beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

fun music in the evening - very welcoming of American tourists. Musicians even invited one of our group to join in.

17 attraction reviews
“Must-go for Irish music trad sessions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Was referred to the Courthouse by my B&B owner and glad I went. Friendly bartender, easy to chat with locals and other visitors and terrific trad session of Irish music. It's small, so get there early to get a good seat. Interestingly but I never read about this place as a place in Dingle to hear great music, so it must be one of those real local places. Glad my B&B owner told me about it, wish I'd had more evening to visit!

Visited October 2012
Munich, Germany
7 attraction reviews
“Musicians welcome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Like O'Flaherty's a pub that welcomes musicians to join in. It is far smaller but far less touristy though and is a nice warm-up place for the Hill Grove or just for a relaxed nite out with good local music away from the Irish Rover type of stuff.
Pint was a bit warm though the last time I have been in. Old Dingle pub worth going.

Visited July 2012