“Very good food, don't have beer though” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 69 restaurants in Dingle
Cuisines: Bakery
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Very good food, don't have beer though”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

had lunch here one day during our trip. If you are a vegetarian or a vegan you are going to love this place. The wuality of their ingredients is very high. I had the salad sampler plate and it was all great with the exception of the hummus, which was just okay. Maw in law has the egg plant sandwhich, which I should have gotten because I think it was better than the salad sampler. Wifey had the chorizo wrap which was also very good.

Service was good and friendly, although understandably slow because the place went from empty to full in a matter of minutes.

The only knock on this place is that they serve wine but no beer. I'm not sure if this is meant to go with the health food vibe of their menu or what, but were I not with my family I probably would have left because I really want to have a pint with lunch while on vacation.

If you have a child that is a picky eater, there probably won't be much on the menu that they like.

Still the food was very good and I would recommend eating here.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

100% Recommend
Ireland
“Don't miss this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Ok we were slightly addicted to this place, ate here or had coffee here nearly every day of the week we were in Dingle. Everything we tasted was delicious. Scones with cream and jam, soup and brownies. The white choc and raspberry cupcake was amazing. This is quite a small place with a lovely balcony and is quite hidden away but def seek it out and enjoy. They are doing a great job, don't miss it!

• Visited July 2013
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Cozy, Great Atmosphere!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was just what we needed after walking in the heat. It was so welcoming and cozy. The service was friendly. The food was delicious! It was peaceful and beautiful! The prices were right!

• Visited July 2013
Cataumet, Massachusetts, USA
“This Dingle bakery is worth looking for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This bakery is a bit of a challenge to find, being in the backyard of Dick Mack's pub, but please make the effort- You won't be disppointed. My wife and I heard of Beile le Cheile online in an article we read before our trip to Ireland and decided to check it out while we were in Dingle. We found it the first day we were there, and found that it was closed on Thursdays, but went back the next day, which was sunny and warm, and enjoyed a table on the deck off the second story bakery. We shared a rhubarb and cinnamon cake with whipped cream and rhubarb compote. It was delicious. The tea was excellent, and the service exceptional. The deck is one of the quietest spots in Dingle and a great place to relax. Highly recommended as a stop when you're in Dingle.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Very cute and cozy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Good coffee and tea in a very pleasant and cozy setting. This was a great place to come in from the rain and get dry, and enjoy a cupcake or a scone. I wish the sun had been out so we could have enjoyed the patio. I recommend stopping for a quick bite if you're in Dingle.

• Visited May 2013