Stayed here with friends recently and we were pleasently surprised how good it was. The owners are very nice, friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were excellent with a huge choice of different freshly prepared breakfasts. It's a little bit outside Dingle (maybe 15min) which is fine for walking to in good weather otherwise you'll need your car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of Dingle's most desirable areas due to the expansive views that it boasts over Dingle Bay and of the mountains that encase Dingle Town, Cill Bhreac House is a charming and friendly, family-run bed and breakfast that is a popular destination amongst visitors to Dingle. Located on the Slea Head Drive and at the start of the Dingle Way walking trail, Cill Bhreac House offers guests a scenic and tranquil place to stay that is a mere 1km (10-15 minute scenic waterfront walk) from the hustle and bustle of Dingle town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cill Bhreac House B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cill Bhreac House Hotel Dingle
- Cill Bhreac House Bed And Breakfast