“If your ever in Dingle....” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 69 Restaurants in Dingle
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Seafood
Chicago, Illinois
“If your ever in Dingle....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Fantastic little place, voted best fish and chips for the last.. Ahl idk Million years or so... Not to lie I actuually had a burger, I think it was the 'Kerry' burger, easily one of the best burgers I've ever had. It's around he corner from the super value by the marina.

Visited June 2014

North Wales, United Kingdom
“Superb fresh quality food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Have been coming to Dingle for years now and ALWAYS make a point of visiting this fish & chip shop. Couldn't find fresher produce that is cooked freshly to order anywhere. Excellent value for money. Do make time to go, and if you do please try their homemade tartar sauce!

• Visited July 2014
Moorhead, Minnesota
“Couldn't get enough of this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We ate here 3 times during our stay in Dingle. Wow, it was fantastic. We had several different kinds of fresh fish, including cod and a type of ray. But we also had a West Kerry Burger....it was amazing! Some of the best beef I've ever eaten. The prices are reasonable, the portions are large and the service was great! I couldn't wait to go back, my only regret was I didn't get to try all of the fish! Don't miss this place!

Visited July 2014
cork
“Best fish and chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had cod and chips (9.50) and it was melt in your mouth. The chips are homemade and delicious. The fish was so fresh it was divine. The portion was big but as it was so tasty I managed to clear the lot. They do half portions for kids. As I write the review I wish I was tucking into some now. I thought for freshness and taste it was well worth a visit.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Worth, Texas
“Remember, Take Out Only”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This small restaurant has wonderful food but you must make your purchase and then find a spot on the wall next to the sea to eat your meal.

• Visited June 2014