“Rediscovered creative side!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Art & Mor is a family run Paint Your Own Pottery studio, providing arts and crafts activities for children, families and individuals. Browse our large range of available crafts, or stick with our most popular activity, pottery painting. Decorate and paint one of the many items of pottery, such as mugs, plates, candleholders, toys and more. Our staff kiln-fires the item so that it is a food-safe beautiful piece, made by you! Workshops run regularly during the year, introducing children and adults to new and exciting crafts. We also offer a range of handcrafted items called Celtic Doodles, which includes our Glass Platters, Speciality Glaze Pottery and bespoke Wedding Plates.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
4 attraction reviews
“Rediscovered creative side!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Trying to find something different to do for mine and my boyfriends birthday so we came here... It was brilliant! I did it mostly cos he's really into his art but I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it as well. Really got into the pottery painting and did some cool bags with the fabric paints too - still using it even though I did it myself haha. All our friends loved it too and since then I've been back a few times, can't seem to stay away and they've always got new stock! There's something to suit any price range and the owners are excellent at giving you just the right amount of guidance, esp if you're like me and a little out of practice.

OshSchots, Owner at Art & Mor, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Hi IrishCupcake,

Glad to hear you guys enjoyed yourselves! Hope to see you both again soon :)

Óisín & Dawn