A trip to ireland would be worth it just to stay with the gentleman Brandon who owns this magnificent bed and breakfast.
The rooms are very well decorated with beautiful furnishings and linens. the beds are very comfortable and the showers the best in Ireland.
the breakfast was very varied and the VIEW is heaven especially when the water is in.
The best part is brendan as other reviewers have said he is a true gentleman who will go out of his way to help everyone.
Abbeycourt is probably the most homely place we have ever stayed in because of it outstanding owner.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey Court Hotel Kenmare
- Abbey Court Hotel
- Abbey Court Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abbey Court is a new purpose built B&B, situated on acres of landscaped gardens and just metres from the shore of Kenmare Bay, whilst also overlooking the Caha Mountains. Abbey Court is also a short stroll to town and has plenty of parking. A quiet off-the-road location for a good night's sleep and a warm welcome assured. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Abbey Court B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.