We stayed for three nights at the O'Donnabhain's guesthouse and wish we'd booked for a longer stay. The rooms are a good size and located away from the bar so noise at night was not an issue. The food was fresh and so good that we ended up eating more meals in the pub than planned. The staff were friendly and very attentive and nothing was too much trouble. There is a warm atmosphere in the pub and although it was very busy with diners throughout our stay, Jer made sure we always got a table and were looked after. The guesthouse is set in the heart of the town and the fact that there was parking availble was a huge plus as Kenmare is very busy in the summer and parking spaces difficult to find.
This was our first trip to Ireland and we are very pleased that we chose O'Donnabhains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O'Donnabhains Bar, Restaurant and Guesthouse / Bed and Breakfast provides a memorable and quality experience for food, drink and accommodation located in what is the hidden gem of Ireland, Kenmare, Co. Kerry. For our best rates Book Direct on our Official web site and save 10% ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your O'Donnabhain's Guesthouse B&B & Townhouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o`Donnabhain`s Guesthouse b&b & Townhouses Hotel Kenmare
- o`Donnabhain`s Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast & Townhouses