The nicest place we stayed during our trip to Ireland, and also the cheapest. The staff is incredibly friendly. Room was large (coming from an American), newly decorated and very clean. I expected a room at a pub/B&B to be old, dark, etc... but the room was light and airy with lots of light.
Parking in back, but we didn't even need it. Parking also available on the street, free overnight until 9am.
Breakfast service was good. Full Irish, and other choices. Only one person was working the breakfast room, so it took a little longer than expected to have breakfast, but not terribly so. She did a great job running around!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O'Donnabhains Bar, Restaurant and Guesthouse / Bed and Breakfast provides a memorable and quality experience for food, drink and accommodation located in what is the hidden gem of Ireland, Kenmare, Co. Kerry. For our best rates Book Direct on our Official web site and save 10% ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your O'Donnabhain's Guesthouse B&B & Townhouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o`Donnabhain`s Guesthouse b&b & Townhouses Hotel Kenmare
- o`Donnabhain`s Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast & Townhouses