“A little gem, a must visit; do not leave Kenmare without eating here!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of No 35

No35, 35 Main Street, Kenmare, Ireland
+353 (64) 664 1559
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Kenmare
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Large groups, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
limerick,ireland
“A little gem, a must visit; do not leave Kenmare without eating here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2009

I spent last weekend in Kenmare for my hen party with 28 other ladies! Leading up to the big event I did a lot of searching for the best place to eat in Kenmare and read some great reviews on Leath Phingin and immediately called them to book the group of us in. From the minute I spoke with the staff I knew that this was where I would go for my hen party. They were so lovely and professional. None of us had eaten there before but I guarantee all of us will eat there again. They prepared a special group menu for us which I was able to have input into. Everyone in the group adored what they chose. I personally had black pudding for starter and hake for main course. Other items on the menu were goats cheese, pork belly and duck for starters and fantastic beef, risotto and chicken for mains. The presentation of the food was amazing, the attention to detail was absolute perfection. We had a private area for our group which was fantastic. On arrival the manager met me personally to introduce himself, this was a lovely touch.
......go to this restaurant....the food is gorgeous....the staff are lovely....the experience you will want to re-live!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cork
“Superb food, one of best meals ever.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2009

Great menu, and absolutlely fab food - had the special of a baked cheese souffle and it was yummy.
We were a large group and we were given the perfect area for us.
Service was relaxed, but efficient.
Don't miss this place if you're in Kenmare.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ireland
“over priced- what a rip off!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2009

Food was nice, but small portions and so over-priced. We asked for 2 peppermint teas and were given one teabag in a pot! we ordered fish and chips but only got the frnech fries that came with all dishes. Way too expensive for the small portions and very slow service. Left feeling ripped off.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Valley Mills, Texas
“Talk to the local's first”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2009

Food was just ok and nothing stood out and nothing was exceptional. Only 2 waitresses in entire restaurant making good service impossible. Found out from
locals that it had new owners and was not up to par....wish I had asked first..

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sydney
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2009

Friendly service and terrific food make this a great place to eat whilst in Kenmare. The restaurant is in the town itself and well worth a visit.