The Shores CPuntry house is an amazing little place over looking the beach and beside mount Brandon.
The service came with a smile and no request was too much. I have dietry requirements and Annette and her team were not phased by this and more than happy to accomadate my needs.
If your looking for something to do during your stay dont be shy to ask the team they are a wealth of knowlege of things to do in the area and surroundings!
- Also Known As:
- The Shores Country House Hotel Castlegregory
- The Shores Country House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shores Country House, owned and run by Annette O'Mahoney along with her husband and children is located 1km west of Stradbally village on the Conor Pass road. We overlook the longest beach in Ireland (approx 26 miles) and at the rear of the house are a range of mountains, Mt Brandon being the second highest in Ireland. Pamper yourself in our award winning AA 5 diamond home offering luxurious "Laura Ashley" style accommodation , most rooms have panorimic sea view , all en suite somme with bath, king size beds, satelite t.v., tea & coffee, hairdryers and telephones. Gourmet dinner and delightful breakfasts are served in our dining room overlooking Brandon Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Shores Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.