We stayed here for 2 nights and were greeted by Annette and were immediately made to feel at home. The B&B was beautiful and our room was very clean and comfortable. Annette was very accommodating and helpful to us during our stay. I do have to say that the breakfasts were amazing and delicious... probably the best of our 2 week trip.
We had to leave early on the day of our departure (before breakfast hours) and Annette kindly packed us some breakfast packages to take with us which was extremely nice.
Note that this B&B only accepts cash for payment.
We would highly recommend this B&B to anyone and would happily stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- The Shores Country House Hotel
- The Shores Country House Hotel Castlegregory
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shores Country House, owned and run by Annette O'Mahoney along with her husband and children is located 1km west of Stradbally village on the Conor Pass road. We overlook the longest beach in Ireland (approx 26 miles) and at the rear of the house are a range of mountains, Mt Brandon being the second highest in Ireland. Pamper yourself in our award winning AA 5 diamond home offering luxurious "Laura Ashley" style accommodation , most rooms have panorimic sea view , all en suite somme with bath, king size beds, satelite t.v., tea & coffee, hairdryers and telephones. Gourmet dinner and delightful breakfasts are served in our dining room overlooking Brandon Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your The Shores Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.