On first arriving here with our campervan we were a little concerned as this is a very family orientated holiday park and a family we are not! However you come to this part of the world for the islands, not to stay indoors and by sun down, the grounds are quiet, clean and relaxed. Also, a retreat from the thousands of schoolies in town!
We were told by all the major travel agents that all tours and cruises were sold out when we arrived but Joey on the travel desk was able to book us in the most perfect trips. She was exceptionally knowledgeable, professional and, best of all, she really seemed to care about making sure we had a great time whilst here. We cannot thank her enough.
So if you are looking for an affordable base whilst you are out exploring the Whitsundays, don't dismiss this as just a family holiday park like we almost did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Airlie Beach (gateway to the Whitsundays), BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort is recognized as one of Australia's leading resort style holiday parks being a Whitsunday Tourism Award Winner for 16 consecutive years and Queensland state winner for 2011 & 2008, finalist for 6. We've built our reputation on providing an exceptional standard of facilities in a fun, friendly, relaxed environment. With 10 different styles of accommodation from camping to luxury condos, a huge lagoon-style pool (heated in winter months), kids club and numerous activities, you won’t want to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big4 Adventure Whitsunday Hotel
- Hotel Big4 Adventure Whitsunday