We booked our holiday through Holiday Special Packages and was a little skeptical about the accommodation as the price for the package was such good value. The rooms were basic but clean and the staff were very helpful. The pool and spa were great too.
The bar and restaurant were very reasonably priced and the meal sizes were big. They also had entertianment every evening which we enjoyed.
The only bad point we experienced was that we had a ground floor room right next to the pool and it could get pretty noisy there at times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Croc Hotel Airlie Beach is the perfect stepping stone to the magical Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef and is a great way to experience the variety and excitement of North Queensland's tropical coast and hinterland.Cruise to one of the many island getaways with their palm-fringed beaches and spectacular coral and marine life of the Great Barrier Reef. Or savour the mainland delights of uninhabited beaches, lush tropical rainforests and the lively village atmosphere of Airlie Beach... It's all waiting for you.Club Crocodile Hotel Airlie Beach is a great holiday destination surrounded by 50 metres of free-form swimming pools with a sparkling waterfall edge complete with rock gardens and shady Pandanus Palms. Relax in the heated spa or simply lounge by the pool and absorb the feel of tranquillity.Please note that our restaurant and reception opening hours are seasonal and subject to change. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Club Croc Hotel Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Crocodile Resort, Airlie Beach Hotel Airlie Beach
- Comfort Inn Airlie Beach
- Hotel Crocodile Airlie Beach