This was our second trip to the Maldives and it took us a long time to decide where to go.
We read every review and finally decided to at book the Jumeirah Dhevanafushi.
It was a tough choice since we had an amazing experience last year at the One and only Rethi Rah and we feared it wouldn't meet our expectations but I must say it definitely did.
From the moment you arrive you can feel everyone's effort to make your stay as memorable as possible.
We have to thank Marc, the GM as he was always interested to know whether there was anything he or his team could do to make us feel at home as well as Aswad, our butler, as he was the most attent polite and friendly companion.
To make this review easier I'll score the hotel in a "maldives fashion" (reef, beach etc..)
Reef: 10 (expect some of the most amazing and untoched corals in the world)
Marine life: 10 even snorkling you can see eagle rays, turtles, sharks etc...
Rooms: 10 One of the best in Maldives (we tried both, ocean and beach and we prefered beach)
Gym/spa: 10 What a view!! I even saw a turtle while I was having a massage. Thank you Som for your magical hands and for fixing my back!
I hope this helps. And I hope to be back some day with our families so they can too experience what has to be one of the most incredible places on earth.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Dhevanafushi Hotel North Huvadhu (Gaafa Alifu) Atoll
- Jumeirah Dhevanafushi Hotel
- Jumeirah Dhevanafushi Maldives
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Dhevanafushi is located in the Gaafu Alifu Atoll, 400 km south of the capital city of Male. Guests arrive at Male International Airport and board a short 55-minute domestic flight to Kaadedhdhoo Airport in the Gaafu Alifu atoll. From there, guests are transported by a 15-minute speedboat ride to a secluded world of breathtaking luxury. Jumeirah Dhevanafushi is situated in a unique position of extraordinary beauty surrounded by unspoiled coral reefs, 10 kilometres from the nearest island. The uninhabited island covers an area of 44,000m² plus a unique ‘water village’, separated from the main island by 800m of pure coral reef. At the resort, there are two principle residence types, Revive and Sanctuary, each offering a choice of breathtaking views over island or ocean. Magnificently designed, with honey coloured timber flooring and soaring roofs, every abundantly sized room is inspired by traditional Maldivian architectural expressions. Thirteen beautiful Beach Revives are perfectly positioned by the ocean, while five Beach Island Revives and three two bedroom Beach Sanctuaries lie nestled amidst areas of rich flora, creating a distinctive residential feel. Spacious bedrooms with timber flooring and high ceilings include a separate study area, decorated with neutral colour palettes, infusing peace and calm; while a spacious open bathroom and shower create a space of graceful elegance. Occupying an island merely 800 metres away from the mainresort lies an exquisite cluster of over water villas offering intenselevels of extreme luxury. The profound extravagance of theOcean Pearls gives you the rare and delightful feeling of havingthe entire Maldives to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Jumeirah Dhevanafushi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.