I have stayed in many resorts in Maldives and this was the longest and the best out of all.. little far but the journey by Domestic flight is much more comfortable than the noisy seaplane.. same views, same durations but comfortable... and the speedboat transfer from the domestic airport to the resort is just 15 to 20 mins including elegant scenarios on the way...
We were in Ocean Revives Category our entire stay and that was a miraculous experience... this room category is situation approx 800 m away from the main island with no platform connected. you need to take a boat ride if you want to get to the main island.. its like an entire resort on stilts. luckily we got the very 1st villa for our stay which is very closer to the Over water Restaurant and the pain pier.
"Love at 1st sight".... did happened soon as i entered this beautiful villa. large floor area with an huge bathroom over looking the ocean (which my wife loved the most) and the large infinity pool... hardly made us leave the room.. 90% of our time we spend in this villa even most of the dinning. only for the Lobster dinner on Friday night at the main island's beach restaurant and for the breakfasts and for some snorkeling only we left the villa :) right bottom of the Over water restaurant you see 100s of fishes you are even allowed to feed. which is a really nice sight to start of a day with...
In short :)
Food quality / Quantity / Presenting : Top class
Privacy / Peacefulness : High
Butler service / Staff service : Awesome (more personalized)
Safety : 100%
Snorkeling : can spend days in the sea
Surprises : Oh So many :)
it was my wife birthday and the special eve turn down services including the bubble bath set up and the delicious cake did really surprise us both :)
im really thank full for the Jumeirah team for making my holiday a remarkable one and friendly service offered throughout my stay i will definitely recommend to all my friends and families whos planing to visit Maldives...
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Dhevanafushi Hotel North Huvadhu (Gaafa Alifu) Atoll
- Jumeirah Dhevanafushi Hotel
- Jumeirah Dhevanafushi Maldives
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Dhevanafushi is located in the Gaafu Alifu Atoll, 400 km south of the capital city of Male. Guests arrive at Male International Airport and board a short 55-minute domestic flight to Kaadedhdhoo Airport in the Gaafu Alifu atoll. From there, guests are transported by a 15-minute speedboat ride to a secluded world of breathtaking luxury. Jumeirah Dhevanafushi is situated in a unique position of extraordinary beauty surrounded by unspoiled coral reefs, 10 kilometres from the nearest island. The uninhabited island covers an area of 44,000m² plus a unique ‘water village’, separated from the main island by 800m of pure coral reef. At the resort, there are two principle residence types, Revive and Sanctuary, each offering a choice of breathtaking views over island or ocean. Magnificently designed, with honey coloured timber flooring and soaring roofs, every abundantly sized room is inspired by traditional Maldivian architectural expressions. Thirteen beautiful Beach Revives are perfectly positioned by the ocean, while five Beach Island Revives and three two bedroom Beach Sanctuaries lie nestled amidst areas of rich flora, creating a distinctive residential feel. Spacious bedrooms with timber flooring and high ceilings include a separate study area, decorated with neutral colour palettes, infusing peace and calm; while a spacious open bathroom and shower create a space of graceful elegance. Occupying an island merely 800 metres away from the mainresort lies an exquisite cluster of over water villas offering intenselevels of extreme luxury. The profound extravagance of theOcean Pearls gives you the rare and delightful feeling of havingthe entire Maldives to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Jumeirah Dhevanafushi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.