Since I always factor Trip-advisor reviews in my planning, I believe its my responsibility to give back to the community that allows me to enjoy all of our vacations!
If you are planning an exotic vacation, then CHOOSE The Park Hyatt Maldives....it is unique, gorgeous, and the staff will make you feel like living there forever. Pierre the general manager has created a diverse team that knows exactly how to take care of the guests. I'll list things to make it easy for you.
Accommodations: The rooms are breathtaking. We stayed in an over the water villa, in which we had a ladder that dropped right into the ocean so we could snorkel everyday. In the evenings we would watch the sunset from our deck while the fishes swam underneath us. We were also able to get a tour of the property and we saw the regular villas, which were amazing as well. They had indoor outdoor showers along with secluded private beach access. I was amazed at the gorgeous architecture, and stunning facade of the resort. The hotel provided each room with an Ipad that was loaded with music, and you could take by the pool to surf the web etc.
Food: Where do I start! So much to choose from, and if there is something you desire chances are they would make it for you....The Incredible Head Chef and his team, including Justin and Sunil the pastry chef really want you to indulge in the food of the resort. My wife took a cooking class where they taught her how to make 4 different Maldivian Dishes and desserts. Her chocolate mousse that she made was served to us for dessert at dinner. The Maldivian dining staff is beyond loving, caring, and accommodating. Hamid, Nabeel, Muaza and the others made us feel so comfortable that I wish I was there right now as I'm typing this.
Staff: They are #1. The general manager Pierre would always check in to see how our stay was and if there was anything he could do to make our stay more pleasurable. He is constantly walking around making sure things are just right. Upon arrival we were given a host, Shirin. If we needed anything she was there for us 24/7. She was so helpful, kind and was always smiling! Everyday she would greet us at breakfast, and give us the daily activities that were available, the weather, and even sang and played the guitar for the guests one night in the bar! She gave us a back tour of the island and how the staff lives...very very cool. Bravo Park Hyatt for being so GREEN.
Due to harsh winds on the day of our departure Pierre the general manager informed me that it wasn't safe for us to travel on the rough waters. Melissa the Guest relations manager took care of ALL of our airline rebooking and made it so easy and seemless. I was in shock, they handled everything, allowing me to continue our STRESS free vacation. Katya, the marketing director really knows about Hyatts worldwide, and made us feel at home on the island. All in all it feels like everyone there is a big family running an island! :).
Activities: Marco, the resort diving instructor and dive center manager was fantastic. He took us out snorkeling a couple of days, and gave us a detailed overview of all the fishes and widlife in the water. He was so fun, that we also hung out with him in the evening grabbing drinks and talking about his native Italy. The island marine biologist explained to us how GREEN the island was and the inner workings of how the resort was eco friendly. That made us so happy, and it was really cool to know that the island was really preserved and not man made like so many of the others in the Maldives.
This Park Hyatt is a destination that you won't ever forget. We are planning a spring '13 return! Can't wait....
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Maldives, Hadahaa Hotel
- Park Hyatt Maldives, Hadahaa Hotel North Huvadhu (Gaafa Alifu) Atoll
- Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa - Hyatt’s only 5- star luxury hotel in the Maldives - is situated on a pristine island 400 kilometres south of Malé and 56 kilometres north of the Equator in the North Huvadhoo (Gaafu Alifu) Atoll, one of the largest and deepest atolls in the world.Our 50 Maldivian villas are luxuriously designed and furnished to ensure guest comfort and privacy, whilst maintaining environmental sensitivity. Nestled within the natural vegetation and only a few steps from the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean are 16 Park Villas and 20 Park Pool villas, with a further 14 Park Water Villas all enjoying direct access to the coral-filled waters below and breathtaking panoramic sunset views.The luxury resort offers a range of exclusive activities including scuba diving and Snorkeling around the island’s magnificent house reef and in and around the atoll at the PADI Five-Star Dive Centre, a Maldivian-inspired Vidhun Spa with five private couples treatment villas as well as authentic Maldivian experiences through our unique tailor-made excursions. Private and scheduled yoga classes are also available and the resort has two large freshwater swimming pools, with the main pool overlooking the ocean.Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is home to two restaurants, including the resort’s signature restaurant, The Island Grill, which serves regionally inspired dishes. The contemporary poolside Bar and the unique Dhoni both highlight the understated luxury of the Park Hyatt brand. For those wishing to rekindle their romance, the resort is also the ideal venue for an exotic Maldivian inspired wedding ceremony, where our specialists will take care of every detail to provide you with an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.