Stayed here for a week....unfortunately our last two days were washed out due to monsoon rain..but apart from that the resort is very large compared to other resorts in Maldives..Its built for families which is what I wanted...The facilities provided were very very good..the only issue I had with this resort was the laid back attitude of the staff...all the staff are very very laid back & took their time in doing everything..whether it be Housekeeping to reception...the bar is nothing special...but more could be done to improve the ambiance of the bar as it is very dull...
The Spa is the best thing in the resort..the staff are very welcoming & friendly..yes it is priccey but worth the treatment!!
If ever I come back to Maldives..I will definitely be back to Paradise..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an island right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon with multiple hues of blue and aquamarine and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze. Who wouldn't want to be marooned on one? All the more, when all modern comforts and formal professional services that one would expect on a five star hotel come together with it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Hotel Lankanfinolhu Island
- Paradise Island Resort Maldives
- Paradise Island Maldives
- Paradise Island Male
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Maldives/Lankanfinolhu Island